Getting the most from Futura
Our long experience in rec2rec and proven track record enables us to help clients to get the most from our service – and to find the right people faster, with far less hassle.
We can help you to get the most from using us, through a few simple guidelines. These are based on our extensive experience of the recruitment process, and can help to make finding and hiring a new person (or team) much, much easier.
- Don’t ask us to send you lots and lots of CVs right away. This may seem like ‘getting things moving’ but actually wastes time. We want to understand exactly what you are looking for, profile and research potential candidates – and only submit ones who are suitable.
- Let us meet with you and get to know you. To find the right people, it’s essential that we understand your company and its culture. The more we know you, the better we can help you – in fact, we won’t work with a new client until we can meet.
- Don’t grill candidates at the first interview. The first interview is very important for both sides and pressing people too hard early on can result in losing a great candidate. Remember sometimes that the best candidates are not looking for work so can take the most effort to recruit – an aggressive first interview can put the candidate off for good.
- Make decisions quickly. When people want to move, they want to see progress. A company that takes a long time to make decisions can be seen as one that is uninterested – or even unresponsive, which a potential employee can perceive as being unattractive attributes.
- Let us broker the deal. Our success rate is considerably higher when we make the offer and handle the candidate – for example, we are used to handling counter-offers (or pressure from the current employer) that can cause recruitment deals to collapse.
- Give us honest feedback. We want to do the right job – if we put forward someone who isn’t suitable, or we aren’t performing in the way you expect, tell us. This gives us a chance to put things right and to improve our service. We think we’re very good – but if there are ways to improve our service, we want to hear about them.
“I approached Tim and Futura when I was considering new career opportunities. Tim and his colleagues took the time to listen to what exactly I was looking for and what I wanted to move away from. I was presented with a number of opportunities all of which matched my requirements. I was able to secure a new position quickly and am convinced I have made the right move for my career. The process was smooth trouble free thanks to the support Tim provided. I would recommend Tim and Futura to anybody who is looking for make a move.”Futura candidate