Fully responsible for the P&L of the region, working closely with the Managing Director to successfully deliver planned growth, increase scale in present location &/or through opening further branch locations. Reporting to the Managing Director, key aspects include strategic business development, account management, client delivery and being the active role model to staff.
Responsibilities of position
- Complete ownership/accountability of region
- P&L Planning/Management/Reporting
- Strategic planning in terms of sector/service offering mix
- Client liaison/visits
- Account Management – managing local and/or pan-European client relationships.
- Positively promoting & representing the Solutions Driven brand at all times.
- KPI management and reporting.
- Aged Debt & Credit control management.
- Continuous improvement of systems & processes.
- Cross-country project management and co-operation.
- Commercial decision making.
- Providing guidance in the resolution of critical issues that may impact established service levels or service expectations.
- New business development , client account management, and client retention.
- Employee attraction, selection, training, development, recognition, and retention.
- Ensuring all clients receive ‘Best-in-Class’ resourcing and selection services/delivery/results
Key success factors
- Financial awareness – ability to understand key business drivers.
- Operational awareness of business performance – can be “hands on” when required.
- Business Development ability.
- KPI management and delivery.
- Implement best business practice.
- Exceptional service to the business (internal and external)
- Established client relationships Behaviours/Skills Required /Sought
- Demonstrable People management skills
- Proven leader (vision, values, standards, ethos), manager (processes, KPIs, routines, deadlines), and coach (empower, enable, and exception manage/coach)
- Recruitment experience in multi sector environment
- Strong communicator on all levels
- Process orientated with excellent problem solving skills
- Analytical, organised, self-starter
- Dynamic personality, energetic, creative, results-driven, patiently tenacious, team player
- Flexible attitude to work
- Relentlessly motivated, you’ll bring exceptional energy and drive to your role, taking ownership of every process and every team to seek efficiency and improvement.
- With vision, focus and mental agility, you’ll drive performance and short/long term goals without losing sight of strategic objectives.
Experience / qualifications required / sought
- Extensive experience/track record of recruitment gained within an agency, RPO or in-house corporate HR dept
- Successful track record of business/branch management
- Experience in having full responsibility for a business P&L and balance sheet
- Educated to a degree level or has equivalent business experience
- Ability to work successfully and with empathy at all levels in customer organisations, from SME’s to multi-nationals
- Customer driven with the ability to translate requests in to cohesive, easily understood & well thought through solutions
- Strong presence, professional, warm, customer-led, and articulate; consultative approach
- IT Literate; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent English, both verbal & written
- Experience of the national/international recruitment sector – user or provider
- Communication/admin – good verbal, written, PC, and formal communication
- Ability to define and set KPI’s and create detailed standard operating procedures
- Strong track record of achieving goals and targets to time and budget