Recruitment Researcher - Manchester City Centre
|Salary||£20,000 - £25,000 + Excellent Commission + Benefits|
Are you an ambitious, confident and sales driven individual looking to make your next career move in the recruitment industry? Our client specialises in a number of lucrative sectors within the financial industry offering high basics, competitive commission structures and fantastic incentives.
Our client is one of the most successful boutique companies within the financial services recruitment sector currently looking for ambitious and sales driven individuals to provide valuable support to their consultants.
Your role will involve:
- Headhunting senior level professionals within the market place
- Supporting senior consultants on assignments
- Mapping out clients and networking with the industry
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, polished telephone manner and the ability able to cope well under pressure.
In return, you will receive an excellent basic salary of £20,000 – £25,000 based on your personal experience with an OTE of £30,000 in your first year. The company also offer fantastic incentives and bonuses and a clearly structured career path to enable you to progress your career within the organisation.
If you would like to know more about this role, please apply now.
Resourcer jobs in other Northwest locations
We're currently hiring for Resourcer recruiter jobs in these Northwest locations
Resourcer jobs by industry
We're currently hiring for Resourcer jobs in these industries
- Accountancy, finance, banking and insurance
- Back office support
- Catering and hospitality
- Commercial, secretarial, administration and call centre
- Computers, IT and telecoms
- Drivers, industrial and production
- Entry level positions
- Executive search and selection
- Health, medical and social care
- Human resources and personnel
- Retail and travel
- Sales, marketing and media
- Social housing, construction and trades, property and housing
- Supply chain and purchasing
- Technical, engineering and scientific