White Collar Trades Recruitment Consultant
|Salary||Negotiable Salary + excellent commission|
Do you want to be part of well-structured, hard working team? Do you want to be treated as an individual and gain real recognition for your hard work? Then our client wants to be talking to you!
Having successfully established themselves within the construction industry, this is a company that holds a very exciting future and this is your chance to become a part of it.
You will be recruiting white collar professionals, as well as assisting in bringing in relevant clients to the business within the market. Business development is one of the many important parts of this role, you will be expected to use your sales and networking techniques to win new business, acquire roles and build long lasting relationships with your clients.
Building strong relationships and having an understanding of your candidates’ needs is also a vital part of this role. It is essential that you have a basic knowledge of the construction market.
You will be offered:
- A completely negotiable salary based on your experience
- A competetive commission structure that recognises your true earning potential
- A relaxed and autonomous working environment
- The chance to work in a modern office, right in the heart of the vibrant city centre
Contact Natasha on 0161 923 9000 or Natasha.Wilcox@futurarec2rec.com for more information on this role.
For more information about this role, please contact:
0161 923 9000
360 Consultant jobs in other Northwest locations
We're currently hiring for 360 Consultant recruiter jobs in these Northwest locations
360 Consultant jobs in the rest of the UK
We're also hiring for 360 Consultant jobs across the rest of the UK
360 Consultant jobs by industry
We're currently hiring for 360 Consultant jobs in these industries
- Accountancy, finance, banking and insurance
- Back office support
- Catering and hospitality
- Commercial, secretarial, administration and call centre
- Computers, IT and telecoms
- Drivers, industrial and production
- Entry level positions
- Executive search and selection
- Health, medical and social care
- Human resources and personnel
- Retail and travel
- Sales, marketing and media
- Social housing, construction and trades, property and housing
- Supply chain and purchasing
- Technical, engineering and scientific