Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
|Salary||£15k - £16k basic + fantastic commission + negotiable benefits|
Are you looking for the opportunity to join a well-established, reputable healthcare recruitment company? Do you want to be part of a team that takes pride in the thorough, first-class service that they provide? Then this is your chance!
Our client has been established for over 20 years and have a wide spread presence in the healthcare market. They are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious Domiciliary Care Coordinator to join their welcoming team in Chester.
Based in North Wales but recruiting on a nationwide basis, you will be responsible for sourcing selecting quality candidates in the Occupational Health, Allied Healthcare and Nursing markets on a permanent basis. Some of your roles will include:
- Attracting new client business with the use of your business development and marketing techniques.
- Building on newly formed relationships with clients as well as maintaining the already successful relationships with established clients.
- Advertising job vacancies in a variety of ways to ensure you maximise the amount of potential candidates.
- Identifying the suitable candidates and successfully approaching them.
- Extensively using the company’s database.
- Reviewing candidates correctly – leading to an arrangement and the controlling of an interview between candidate and client.
- Knowing in detail the specifics of the job you are advertising so you will be able to brief candidates about the job correctly.
- Negotiating salaries between client and candidate.
- Finalising any arrangements between client and candidate
- A fantastic salary of £15k – £16k
- A fantastic commission structure
- An excellent benefits package
- Career progression in an extremely stable, well established business
- Modern offices with an enthusiastic working environment
If you’re interested in this role, or you know someone who may be interested, contact Natasha on 0161 923 9000. Alternatively, send your email to Natasha.Wilcox@futurarec2rec.com
For more information about this role, please contact:
0161 923 9000
360 Consultant jobs in other Northwest locations
We're currently hiring for 360 Consultant recruiter jobs in these Northwest locations
360 Consultant jobs in the rest of the UK
We're also hiring for 360 Consultant jobs across the rest of the UK
360 Consultant jobs by industry
We're currently hiring for 360 Consultant jobs in these industries
- Accountancy, finance, banking and insurance
- Back office support
- Catering and hospitality
- Commercial, secretarial, administration and call centre
- Computers, IT and telecoms
- Drivers, industrial and production
- Entry level positions
- Executive search and selection
- Health, medical and social care
- Human resources and personnel
- Retail and travel
- Sales, marketing and media
- Social housing, construction and trades, property and housing
- Supply chain and purchasing
- Technical, engineering and scientific