Senior Civil Construction Recruitment Manager
|Salary||£60,000 - £75,000 + £250,000 OTE + benefits|
This is an extremely rare opportunity for an experienced Civil Construction Recruiter to expand and develop and Civil Construction Recruitment team. Join an internationally recognised company who are proving to be a key player in the Civil Construction market, with offices located all around the world
If you want to step up in your career and manage but still stay in touch with the billing aspect of recruitment, then enquiring about this job is a necessity.
Responsibilities of your role:
- Source and selection of ne recruiters to join your team
- Structuring a training and development plan in order to support and further grow your team.
- Conducting targets in order for your team to adhere to.
- Still being very much involved in the recruitment process, giving your team a figure to look up to.
- Regular client liaison visits.
- Continuous improvement of recruitment systems and processes.
- Devising new business generation strategies with fellow senior members of the company and not only delivering on it personally but also assisting your team in doing so.
Key experience sought:
- 4+ years Oil & Gas recruitment experience.
- Some experience in managing a team/
- A very strong track record in your recruitment career.
- Entrepreneurial, process driven.
- Demonstrable people management skills.
- A fantastic basic salary of £60,000 - £75,000
- A market leading commission structure enabling you to earn up to £250,000 OTE
- Incentives – all expenses paid trips, lunch clubs, company drinks etc.
- Gym membership
- Share options
- Loyalty bonuses
For more information about this role, please contact:
0161 923 9000
360 Consultant jobs in other Northwest locations
We're currently hiring for 360 Consultant recruiter jobs in these Northwest locations
360 Consultant jobs in the rest of the UK
We're also hiring for 360 Consultant jobs across the rest of the UK
360 Consultant jobs by industry
We're currently hiring for 360 Consultant jobs in these industries
- Accountancy, finance, banking and insurance
- Back office support
- Catering and hospitality
- Commercial, secretarial, administration and call centre
- Computers, IT and telecoms
- Drivers, industrial and production
- Entry level positions
- Executive search and selection
- Health, medical and social care
- Human resources and personnel
- Retail and travel
- Sales, marketing and media
- Social housing, construction and trades, property and housing
- Supply chain and purchasing
- Technical, engineering and scientific