White Collar Construction Delivery Consultant
|Salary||£20,000 - £25,000 + excellent commission + benefits|
Walk in to the thriving Construction industry in a role where no business development is involved what so ever.
This is a job where you can utilise your delivery skills, focus on finding the best candidates and provide an excellent delivery service to the clients that are already in place in one of the most successful technical recruitment companies in the world.
Responsibilities of your role:
- Supporting the senior consultant with the vacancies that are distributed between the team.
- Source and selection of appropriate candidates to fill the roles.
- Providing a second to none delivery service from start to finish of the recruitment process of White Collar Construction professionals.
- Screening of candidates.
- Networking throughout the industry to source new candidates and generate referrals.
- No new business, no cold calling.
Key experience / attributes sought:
- Ideally 12+ month’s recruitment resourcing experience.
- Proven track record of success throughout your CV.
- The ability to engage with candidates in a highly professional and skilled market.
- A professional and respectable approach to the recruitment process.
- A consultative approach with the attitude of ‘quality over quantity’
- The ambition and view to progress in your career to a senior level delivery role.
- £20,000- £25,000 basic.
- Market leading commission structure.
- Company phone.
- Private healthcare.
- Pension scheme
- Share save scheme.
- Extensive development programmes.
- Clear and defined progression route.
For more information about this role, please contact:
0161 923 9000
360 Consultant jobs in other Northwest locations
We're currently hiring for 360 Consultant recruiter jobs in these Northwest locations
360 Consultant jobs in the rest of the UK
We're also hiring for 360 Consultant jobs across the rest of the UK
360 Consultant jobs by industry
We're currently hiring for 360 Consultant jobs in these industries
- Accountancy, finance, banking and insurance
- Back office support
- Catering and hospitality
- Commercial, secretarial, administration and call centre
- Computers, IT and telecoms
- Drivers, industrial and production
- Entry level positions
- Executive search and selection
- Health, medical and social care
- Human resources and personnel
- Retail and travel
- Sales, marketing and media
- Social housing, construction and trades, property and housing
- Supply chain and purchasing
- Technical, engineering and scientific