Engineering Recruitment Sector Manager
|Salary||£35,000 - £45,000 + excellent commission + benefits|
Walk in to a senior level role in one of the most successful technical recruitment companies in the world. This is an opportunity for you to be able make your mark in a company that has an outstanding reputation worldwide, if you want more responsibility with fantastic rewards and career progression then this is an opportunity that you should be grasping with both hands.
For any experienced Engineering recruiter, this is the perfect opportunity to walk in to a role where not only can you utilise your billing skills, you can impart your experience on to a team of recruiters to help them maximise their billing potential.
Responsibilities of your role:
- Managing and supporting the existing team that is already in place.
- Being heavily involved in the recruitment process of further consultants for your team.
- Training support and development for your team.
- New business generation.
- Client liaison visits and meetings.
- Managing the existing accounts that are already in place.
- End to end management of the recruitment process in the Engineering market.
Key experience / attributes sought:
- 2+ year’s Engineering recruitment experience.
- Proven track record of success in your recruitment career.
- Passionate with the desire to move forward in a company that promotes career progression.
- The ability to present and professional and consultative approach to the recruitment process.
- Energetic, self-motivated with the ability to motivate a team around you.
- IT Literate; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- £35,000 - £45,000 basic salary.
- Market leading commission structure.
- Company phone.
- Private healthcare.
- Pension scheme
- Share save scheme.
- Extensive development programmes.
- Clear and defined progression route.
For more information about this role, please contact:
0161 923 9000
360 Consultant jobs in other Northwest locations
We're currently hiring for 360 Consultant recruiter jobs in these Northwest locations
360 Consultant jobs in the rest of the UK
We're also hiring for 360 Consultant jobs across the rest of the UK
360 Consultant jobs by industry
We're currently hiring for 360 Consultant jobs in these industries
- Accountancy, finance, banking and insurance
- Back office support
- Catering and hospitality
- Commercial, secretarial, administration and call centre
- Computers, IT and telecoms
- Drivers, industrial and production
- Entry level positions
- Executive search and selection
- Health, medical and social care
- Human resources and personnel
- Retail and travel
- Sales, marketing and media
- Social housing, construction and trades, property and housing
- Supply chain and purchasing
- Technical, engineering and scientific