Senior Blue Collar Engineering Recruitment Consultant
|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000 basic + commission + benefits|
Have the best of both worlds with our rapidly growing client based in West Yorkshire. If you love idea of working in close knit team but still involved in a vibrant, buzzing environment then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is an extremely successful specialist consultancy who are going above and beyond their ambitious business plan forecasts year on year. They can offer you an environment where you are valued, developed and rewarded with second to none infrastructure and an exceptional reputation in the market.
- Following up on leads that have been generated from White Collar Engineering clients.
- Developing your desk with an established client database.
- Generating new business of your own.
- Source and selection of candidates
- Providing a thorough and quality driven service to clients and candidates.
- Upholding a professional image when meeting clients and candidates
- Full control of the interview process
- Negotiation of terms and fees
- Full ownership of your own desk.
Experience / attributes required
- 1+ year’s recruitment experience
- Experience in a professional technical background is ideal, however recruiters from any background will be considered
- Able to communicate in a competent and professional manner to technical hiring managers.
- Confident and outgoing
- Passionate about working in a specialist consultancy
- Money motivated
- Able to work in a solutions selling environment.
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary
- An uncapped, market leading commission structure going up to 25%
- Private healthcare
- Company phone
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Flexibility to work from home
- Additional annual bonuses
- Quarterly incentives
- Company days out
- Q4 incentives to accommodate people who are new to the business
- 25 days holiday
- Genuine, structured career progression
For more information about this role, please contact:
0161 923 9000
360 Consultant jobs in other Northwest locations
We're currently hiring for 360 Consultant recruiter jobs in these Northwest locations
360 Consultant jobs in the rest of the UK
We're also hiring for 360 Consultant jobs across the rest of the UK
360 Consultant jobs by industry
We're currently hiring for 360 Consultant jobs in these industries
- Accountancy, finance, banking and insurance
- Back office support
- Catering and hospitality
- Commercial, secretarial, administration and call centre
- Computers, IT and telecoms
- Drivers, industrial and production
- Entry level positions
- Executive search and selection
- Health, medical and social care
- Human resources and personnel
- Retail and travel
- Sales, marketing and media
- Social housing, construction and trades, property and housing
- Supply chain and purchasing
- Technical, engineering and scientific